The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WATERLOO!!!!!!!!

Alight im just gonna cut straight to the point. Waterloo is the best park there is… Good luck finding better…

It is not to bad, I was actually there taking a few photos today.  I will post a layout photo of it in a few days as I need to head back and a get a few more shots.

When are you usually there Roey, I can get some action shots of ya.

Well waterloo is a good park for street skaters, but if you want something different. Check all the up coming parks that are starting to get built around the place. Stay posted park section will be up and looking good.

Just noticed the Mountain Dew commercial for the win a trip to the USA is partially filmed at the Waterloo park.

Yeah just when ever… Let us know when your heading there and i will try spot you out.

im with roey on this, waterloo = best shred spot in sydney.
yewww

Waterloo is off the hook and good for any skater. lovin it

Smooth concrete, buttery ledges and lines to boot. What more does a brother want. A spot to practice your hammers before you hit the street. (not my hammers they are long gone)

Going to try to head there this weekend for a sesh, week is halfways but already taking its toll.

Anyone going ? May hit Cammeray first.

Darb, no point in filming me…. yet tongue laugh

- Fox®

waterloo is the ultimate TF.