The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

09/10 Northern Hemisphere Photography Contest

Hey LB, I must have beat you by a few seconds. smile

Wow! Some great shots.
Sitting here is hot Sydney i totally forgot the Northern Hemisphere comp had started.
I’ll be checking back here more regularly though. Keep em coming.
I’ll be able to submit my own shots in a few weeks. Only 3 weeks till im over to Tahoe then up to Revelstoke.
Iiiiiieeeewww!!!!

Welcome back Evan tongue wink

awesome cheers for the help guys!

hope this works

me doing a method in the happo backcountry, Hakuba, January 11th 2010

same day, me tailblock in happo resort lift line

No worries Scotty. Sweet photos! How long are you in Hakuba for? What BC area of Happo are you in, in the first photo?

rider26 - 12 January 2010 11:43 AM

No worries Scotty. Sweet photos! How long are you in Hakuba for? What BC area of Happo are you in, in the first photo?

thanks man! im in hakuba till 26th of feb! the first pic was taken near the onigiri (spelling???) face of happo

Awesome dude, enjoy your time over there. Happo is rad, loved my time riding there. How’s the snow been over there? Looking forward to more photos from you…

rider26 - 13 January 2010 04:23 AM

Awesome dude, enjoy your time over there. Happo is rad, loved my time riding there. How’s the snow been over there? Looking forward to more photos from you…

its been an awesome start to the season! and theirs plenty of snow is on the way this week. im trying to get out to cortina in the next few days!
I have to re-caption that first pic of the method..its in the no riding/avalanche/out of bounds zone in happo, not backcountry. sorry i wasnt thinking when I typed it in the photo description, i only realised once you asked where it was taken!

...so you don’t need to have actually taken the photo to enter the contest?

Gamblor - 14 January 2010 12:00 AM

...so you don’t need to have actually taken the photo to enter the contest?

Yes you do, sorry I should have picked up on that. We need to know the username of the photographer, as this is a photography contest. To win the contest the photographer needs to be a registered member. Scotty, please get photographer to register and let us know their username. Sorry for the confusion.

Mt Bachelor Oregon 11-14-09, Tracks!

Mt Bachelor Oregon, 11-14-09. Tree Power

breck end of day
breckenridge, co
dec 09

Powder runs. East Sussex, England, 06/01/2010

My entry for this week!

Nose Press, bug light rail, South Portland Maine.
taken: Jan 1st, 9:15 pm 2010.
Rider: Rob Hallowell

HUUUGE floated backside 180 melon
taken: April 09, Loon Mountain, New Hampshire
Rider: Rob Hallowell