The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Girls Only

Hey girls,

Just wanted to welcome you to the launch of Girls Only on the Boardworld forums.

In a couple of months we will be launching the Girls Only section of the website, with heaps of content just for you. Girls Only is 100% created and run by girls involved in the boardsports industry.

Of course if you have any ideas, questions, or concerns, please let us know. Hit up L.B. on the forums, email her at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), or post feedback and questions on the forums.

Enjoy!  cool smile

Hey my name is Michelle and I am a part of the Girls Only Team. Just wanted to introduce myself to all you girls out there.

I am from Whistler, Canada but have recently moved to Sydney, Australia.

I am learning to surf, I’ve done a little bit back in Canada on a long board but it’s way different here.

I have been skiing for 19 years but in the past year I have taken up snowboarding and I really love it. I’m doing my best to get really good at it so I can take a trip to Japan and ride their amazing powder.

If you have any questions or comments catch me on the forums or private message me.

Cheers,

Hey Girls,

My name is Lauren and I’m hitting up the Girls Only Team. I love snowboarding, skating and surfing.

I’m originally from Melbourne, Australia but currently living in Sydney, Australia. I love traveling to new places, meeting new people and exploring what the world has on offer.  I’ve lived in England, Hong Kong, China and Canada. But still call Australia home.

The next couple of months are really exciting for ‘Girls Only’ with the development of the GIRLS section. If you have any ideas please let me know via email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or in the brainstorming thread.

The GIRLS section is for you.

L.B.

Kia Ora.. My Names Chanelle McClelland..
Most people just call me Nelly.. I’m 18years old..
I live in New Zealand.. Up in Taranaki..
I love Skating.. Havn’t surfed yet.. and snow boarded twice..
Loved it!! umm.. I dunoo what else to say..
I love chilling in the sun.. having a ciggie and listening to sweet sweet tunage!
If you wanna no anything else, just hit me up.. peace.. =)