The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Hey everyone, site looks really good, can’t wait to see how it grows, nice work J-unit!
I fly out to NZ tomorrow, stoked!!!

It is nice to see some familiar faces… uh, I mean names.

Hey from NZ! I’m a kiwi, living in Montreal. So do I get to represent two countries?!

As far as places I’ve ridden:
All over NZ
Japan
Canada (Fernie & all over Quebec)
US (Tahoe, Cali, Utah, VT)

Hey all,

Im a Canadian living in Syd for the last 1.5 years, loving it here but missing the canadian powder.  Im amateur photographer that is always looking for something to shoot.  Cant wait to get out and take on some of the Aus and kiwi snow this year.

Props to the sight things look killer.

“We don’t stop playing because we grow old, We grow old because we stop playing.”

cool smile  we need snow related smileys

I’m to slow, how did I miss the launch day for the site?

G’day, my name is Sebastian but I get “spaz” a lot, it’s also the name I go by on other snow forums. I was going to register as snocam (my business) but thought I’d keep it a bit more personal.

Anyhow, I live in Thredbo, I hire HeadCams and do a Daily Snow Condition Video that you will all soon be very familiar with wink

snocam.com.au

hey spaz good to see you on the darkside!

Yeah, I need a place were I’m free to be a knuckle dragging and baggy pants wearing boarder.

I like the idea of keeping a tally of different countries checking out the site and posting!!!

What’s up? Hope you Australian’s have a great season since ours sucked.

from Whistler, Canada

grin G’day everyone!

Just Giver - 14 June 2009 03:17 AM

I like the idea of keeping a tally of different countries checking out the site and posting!!!

What’s up? Hope you Australian’s have a great season since ours sucked.

from Whistler, Canada

Start a new topic and poll with this question!

Really excited to be a part of this!! Thanks for having me on board(world) wink

hi j, i am here now everyone can relax.. Man i hat not having wireless at the house.

shaner - 15 June 2009 09:24 PM

hi j, i am here now everyone can relax.. Man i hat not having wireless at the house.

Geesh!
I’ve been waiting on this!
It’s about time, I can finally relax - glad you’re here.

Yeewwwww! Luving the site guys!
Headin over to Falls in less then a week, should be killer.
Hope everyone has a sweet season shreddin pow…
Peace

Howdy Folks,

Feel like a local already, knowing quite a few of you boarders!!

Frog, you coming across to the darkside at last? About time you threw the poles and free’d the mind tongue wink

You’ll mostly find me as Azz, Tambazz is +1 and I. We have four kids that love to slide as much us.
Dinner Plain is home and Hotham is our playground.