The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SHAUN WHITE’S REAL SECRET!!!

Ever wondered why Shaun White boosts 5ft higher than everyone else in the pipe?

Ever wondered why your Red Headed friend is willing to try and flip on a snowboard (or on anything really) on their first season?

THERE IS A LINK!!!

Scientists have just discovered that red heads have a higher pain tolerance than all other humans!!!

Their only kryptonite (apart from the sun) is that anesthetic is less effective for them.
So when you break yourself (and you will, you crazy celtic bezerkers) you get less relief… but who cares!

Having a lot of red headed friends, this explains A LOT to me.
I’ve got Scottish family and inherited the fair skin, so I burn pretty easily but I don’t think I got any of the superpowers rage

Hmmm, Jumping without fear of overshooting the ramp… Skating through red lights without of fear cars or concrete… kinda reminds me of someone.

K2! Be honest… have you got a tinge of ginge in your fringe?

hahahahhhaha. this made my day. im going to have to carry out my own experiment with my mates by hitting a few rangas in the balls, and then compare it to my other mates when they get hit in the balls. Ohh tomorrow is gonna be a fun day raspberry

It explains why saucehead is such a mad bastard.

Turbaned turtle - 07 March 2012 08:31 AM

hahahahhhaha. this made my day. im going to have to carry out my own experiment with my mates by hitting a few rangas in the balls, and then compare it to my other mates when they get hit in the balls. Ohh tomorrow is gonna be a fun day raspberry

Good luck man,  I hope you can run fast ohh

HAHAHA love it mate. I actually have a few stray ginge hairs in my moe LOL

I KNEW IT!  LOL

Nice Calandar Shot ginge wink

haha thanks mate. For those who didnt see it:

Im a calendar boy LOL

chucky - 07 March 2012 08:52 AM

Also explains why he didn’t care when my board hit him across the shins.

rider26 - 08 March 2012 07:46 PM
chucky - 07 March 2012 08:52 AM

Also explains why I didn’t care when my board hit him across the shins.

No it doesn’t!!!!!  hmmm