The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

My New Drinks Combitron, is good!

This is very much a general topic and I should probably keep my face shut but for whatever reason tonight seemed like a great night to get tanked, go through my old pics and listen to music and have a massive cack to myself about all the shit thats gone on over the last ten years.  Drinkswise it’s a bourbon and dry then a bourbon and coke, music wise it’s Born Ruffian - Say It, thanks to some snowboard flick for putting me onto that.  I shit you not it’s been the most entertaining night for a couple of weeks, weird huh.  Yes I’m drunk but it feels good.  No there is no point I just felt like sharing my good mood, not as obtuse as Spaz’s Emperor thread though right?

I’m sure there’s some more mushroom cake around here somewhere!!!!!

HASH COOKIES GARY ha ha ha ha ha!

What is combitron?

Where can i buy some? Sounds fun!

lol i was wondering the same deano but was too scared to ask

Its just like being combinated ha ha ha!  WTF is wrong with the rest of you, school night drunkeness is fun, just about to head out to ferals rape dungeon shortly, should be an awesome night!

Hahahahahaa!!!!!

Have a ripper, nthn!!!!!  shaka

It’s actually called Farrells Basement but I much prefer my name for it, much more creative as far as I’m concerned.  Not sure I will make it, I have polished off a lot of pre mix cans, they have run out so I’m working on the 1.75Litres of JD I brought back from the US, god help me.  Somehow tonight I managed to give myself a haircut as well, will be interesting to see what that looks like in the cold light of day tomorrow ha ha ha ha!

Take a pic and upload now!!!!!  LOL

My record remains intact, over 5 years without paying for a haircut, JD obviously helps with the artisitic interpretation of cutting ones own hair….................

Before
Photobucket

Mess
Photobucket

Just like a bought one
Photobucket

My last haircut (paid) was October 2009. So I’m at 2.5 years of not spending a cent over the $25 hair shaver smile.

Unless you count the money I spent getting dreads… but there was no cutting involved lol.

For the record boys and girls I feel fine today. The fact I had done a massive training session and then eaten nothing but a protein shake, 50grams of lean ham and some cherry tomatoes may have helped me to get so tanked off ten jd’s. Now for some brekky, work and then training again, im going to Make one hell of a functioning alcoholic!

Hahaha this thread made me laugh. LOL

Good stuff nbg!

YEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

liven the dream NBG!!!!!1

hahaha well played good sir!

well played.

Hahahahaaa, what’s on the program for tonight, nthn?????