The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Accomodation available in Whistler! - check it.

Hey guys,

I have been informed that there are a few accomodation spots still available in Whistler for the upcoming season. I know how hard it is to find good accomodation in Whistler. If you are looking for a place to stay please check out http://www.24-7snow.info/

Make sure you get in quick.

Hey really cool site, sounds like a good place to stay. Theres some good info about whistler and I like the table with expected costs. Unfortunately the link to photos of the house and prices did’nt work.

Ha, I noticed the host is Will melbourne and a previous guest is Aidy wink

I’m interested…

Its true i’ve stayed with http://www.24-7snow.info and as soon as you arrive you know you’ve made a good choice, highly recommended.

Hey Guys

This is Will here from 24-7snow hope everyone is gearing up for winter wherever in the world you may be. Whistler is an exciting place to be right now with the winter just around the corner. The snow is on the top of the hill and Olypmic fever is building up so everyone is getting really buzzed in town and it is a very fun place to be right now, so can’t wait to see what it will be like in Feburary when the Olympics kick off.

Glad to hear you liked the site and house. I fixed the links on the site as far as I can see and now have a fresh image gallery installed, if there are any questions about the site please let me know.

As for the accommodation, we are currently doing some big renovations on the house ready for the Olympic season.  We have a new kitchen upstairs and downstairs, painted all the rooms, new sofas and furniture in the rooms plus a general fix up, so floors have been varnished, new lamps installed, hot tub fix up, deck power wash. It is really looking great, I will get some pics up of the new rooms and changes to the house onto the site when I have time.

We still have a couple of places left so if anyone needs accommodation let me know ASAP. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them until then have fun watching all the new ski and snowboard movies.

Cheers

Will

http://www.24-7snow.info

That place looks sick!! So have I got this right - theres a park in the backyard!? Is there usually enough snow to use it?

Hi Dan

The park is normally up from about mid dec to late mar depending on when the snow hits. We have a few different features and spots we can work with so it really just depends on how much snow we get in the valley and how motivated everyone in the house is to get their shred on. Definitely a ton of fun and many tricks have been learnt out there.

I remember that awesome quarter pipe you built a few seasons back. So much fun! I think I have a photo of it somewhere.. I’ll have look.

Hi Will,
What would prices be to stay over the 10/11 snow season (roughly early November to early/mid April) for my girlfriend and I. I can shoot you a private msg to discuss in more detail if you like?
Cheers
Dan

Hi Dan

We are just finalizing the prices for the 2010/2011 season. Sorry for the slow reply, this winter has been and continues to keep me really busy with the winter Olympics. However the mountains are quiet because so many people are here for the events and not the mountains themselves, so it is the best of both worlds. I’ll send you the price details on a message ASAP.

Thanks

Will

Thanks Will. Sent a private msg. Cheers!