The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where have you been??

Poll: What regions have you been too
Total Votes: 35
All the Majors (Nth America/Europe/Japan & Aus/NZ)
All of the "Little Aus" (NZ/Japan/Whistler)
Only Aus/NZ
Never left the state/country
chucky - 20 February 2012 04:01 AM
ozgirl - 20 February 2012 03:59 AM

Hehe Chucky - there is a voting button for that!

Ummmmm, yeah, sorry. I accidentally pushed the bragging button instead.  red face

Yeah i was trying not to do that wink

Mizu Kuma - 20 February 2012 04:06 AM

Love to go to Chile,

Boardworld Shred Chile 2014??

Surely thats enough time to save!!

Everywhere man….............................................

ozgirl - 20 February 2012 04:12 AM
Mizu Kuma - 20 February 2012 04:06 AM

Love to go to Chile,

Boardworld Shred Chile 2014??

Surely thats enough time to save!!

Joder sí!!!!!

shaka

Ummmmm, yeah, sorry. I accidentally pushed the bragging button instead.  red face

LOL

Hmmm… Most oz resorts, NZ (Cardrona/TC/Coronet/Remarks/Mt Hutt), Japan (Niseko and Hakuba)... That’s it - my wish list is much larger! wink

wow… i have only been to perisher lol

cabletieperformance - 20 February 2012 07:10 AM

wow… i have only been to perisher lol

That’s somewhere I’ve never been! Bring on the shred!

Billy - 20 February 2012 07:08 AM

LOL

I think that ya also went into spasms when ya did!!!!!

chucky - 20 February 2012 04:00 AM
deanobruce - 20 February 2012 12:29 AM

mates went to chile, absoltely loved it. Its def high up on my list, but first i need japow, and Either Canada/Tahoe again with plenty of snow

Yeah, Chile’s right up there on my list, as well as Bulgaria - and I’ve never been to Colorado or Niseko!!!

A few mates and myself seriously considered buying a place in Bulgaria a few years ago. One of my mates worked on an oil rig near Nigeria and was working with a lot of Pommy’s and they kept talking about the place. We had worked out prices, shares etc. but then got cold feet

I chose ‘little Australia’ as all my OS riding has been NZ/Japan/Canada however my Canada riding has been Sunshine & Revelstoke not Whistler.

“little aus”? I resent that!  mad

Done Canada and Mt Baker in the states. Whistler probably ranks 3rd on my list of worst mountains I’ve ridden, I find it hard to see why so many people rave. I was there even when there was some powder. The Best mountains being Mt Baker #1 and Whakapapa on Ruapehu as #2. hoping for Japan or Switzerland end of this year!

SamNZ - 28 April 2012 05:58 AM

“little aus”? I resent that!  mad

Done Canada and Mt Baker in the states. Whistler probably ranks 3rd on my list of worst mountains I’ve ridden, I find it hard to see why so many people rave. I was there even when there was some powder. The Best mountains being Mt Baker #1 and Whakapapa on Ruapehu as #2. hoping for Japan or Switzerland end of this year!

Sorry!! Didn’t mean to upset - I was just trying to be witty grin

Why did you hate Whistler, Sam? Best resort I’ve been to so far, by a huge margin too. One thing that’s not great can be the crowds and how quickly pow gets tracked out. Snow conditions can be a mixed bag, but I guess they can be anywhere in the world. I love everything else about it cool smile

For mountains, I’ve been to:

Australia
Thredbo
Perisher

New Zealand
Remarkables
Coronet Peak
Cardrona

Canada
Whistler/Blackcomb
Big White

Austria
A couple mountains near Schladming (can’t remember the names)

I really want to go to Japan. And I want to go to a few more mountains in Canada, particularly Revelstoke. There’s plenty more I wanna see but they are on the top of the list.