The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Do you skate? (or interested in skateboarding?)

Cant wait man,

A meet and greet session for each city would be cool.  ie. a thread based for sydney siders that meet up each week at a dif. location and just skate, say thursdays at 8pm.  Each city / group could make a time that fits best for them.  You could also do it on experience levels.
No been on a deck in a few years….ok a lot of years i would be back in the beginner catagorie and could use some refreshers.  I mostly skated for transportation the last few years I did skate.

Oh and in Edmonton, Alberta you really can not skate all year unless you know of a decent indoor skate park…and there are not to many of them.  So certain areas will be busy for differnt times of the year, (Surf, Skate, Snow and…Wake if it comes around a little more)

Most of all Im pumped for the photos and some killer vids, The vid on the skate sections is sweet, cant wait to see what else you come up with!

Keep it up man everything rocks

Hey Everyone,

How sick is the start of the video the boys came up with? Loving it!!!

I need your input for the girls section. I’m in contact with many of the top female riders around the world and were trying to develop some cool things for the ladies. But I’d love your help with creating the profile. We want it to be similar to the snowboarding ones, but also needs a point of difference.

If you have any ideas please let me know ASAP..

You can find me on here or email me at: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks everyone..

trick tip vids, locations, events, videos of locals
should be epic.

lots of comps to enter and win stuff and also a list of skate events that will be happening around australia.

slaughterface - 03 January 2010 01:16 AM

lots of comps to enter and win stuff and also a list of skate events that will be happening around australia.

Welcome to Boardworld, slaughterface. There will be heaps of contests and giveaways. More info on the contests will be available when we launch.