The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Record Days on Snow for 1 Season

This thread is depressing…  downer

Tills - 29 March 2012 05:34 AM

This thread is depressing…  downer

Hey Tills see my stoked post! If my parents can become ski bums at 60yo there is hope for you too!!!

Get overseas!!

Come to Japan when we all go, Tills!!!!!

You will NEVER regret it!!!!! I’ll put $11 on it!!!!!

LOL Don’t worry, I’m not giving up hope. I just know this coming season is going to be a lean one for me. With the new house, and our wedding later in the year, I’d say I’ll only get one or two day trips in.

Hopefully I’ll make up for this season with a BW shred, Mizz!

Tills - 29 March 2012 09:01 PM

LOL Don’t worry, I’m not giving up hope. I just know this coming season is going to be a lean one for me. With the new house, and our wedding later in the year, I’d say I’ll only get one or two day trips in.

<strike>Hopefully</strike> I’ll make up for this season with a BW shred, Mizz!

Now that is a champion idea!!!!!  shaka

Totally missed this one!!  Top 3 seasons-
99/00 = 85 days
00/01 = 168 days
01/02 = 104 days

I can look for the passes if thats a requisite, Keystone employee (5 resort unlimited pass in Colorado)

haha nah mate we trust ya. its not a pissing contest anyway

deanobruce - 19 April 2012 11:34 AM

haha nah mate we trust ya. its not a pissing contest anyway

been very downhill since . . . these days I’m lucky to pull 15 - but beggars can’t be choosers smile

Dan83 - 17 December 2011 12:04 AM

My highest was 83 days in Whistler 10/11. I really wanted to get 100 but had some injury problems. Can’t complain too much with 83 though smile

Second best was 14 days in Oz this year.

Question for all the 100+ people, is that including days that you worked on the mountain (like lifty etc)??

My first time in Sweden I did 153 days. I worked in a bar at night that you could ride down to and it had showers etc which made it easier.
I often on first lifts and sometimes on my days off I rode the night sessions as well. Unfortunately I am way crapper at snowboarding than I should be given that number of days! Thats what happens when you start when your 25 I guess.

The next season I rode 70 days.
The most I’ve ridden Australia is 49 days.

The last few years I haven’t got to ride much at all, last season I managed 5 days in Oz and 25 in Sweden. The year before maybe 10 in NZ and 5 in OZ. Its pretty frustrating as I feel like I am going backwards.

Oh and while we are admitting to shameful transgressions wink - Ive probably ridden on Skis 3 days in all that.

For me it prob would have been last season. Think I had about 22-25 days. Not bad for an Aussie season and working full time
And that isn’t including Japan at the start of that year cos technically differen seasons

CRACKERS - 20 April 2012 01:00 AM
Dan83 - 17 December 2011 12:04 AM

My highest was 83 days in Whistler 10/11. I really wanted to get 100 but had some injury problems. Can’t complain too much with 83 though smile

Second best was 14 days in Oz this year.

Question for all the 100+ people, is that including days that you worked on the mountain (like lifty etc)??

My first time in Sweden I did 153 days. I worked in a bar at night that you could ride down to and it had showers etc which made it easier.
I often on first lifts and sometimes on my days off I rode the night sessions as well. Unfortunately I am way crapper at snowboarding than I should be given that number of days! Thats what happens when you start when your 25 I guess.

The next season I rode 70 days.
The most I’ve ridden Australia is 49 days.

The last few years I haven’t got to ride much at all, last season I managed 5 days in Oz and 25 in Sweden. The year before maybe 10 in NZ and 5 in OZ. Its pretty frustrating as I feel like I am going backwards.

Oh and while we are admitting to shameful transgressions wink - Ive probably ridden on Skis 3 days in all that.

Well that just aint good enough mate!!!!! I thought that ya would’ve been so much better than that after all I’ve heard from ya!!!!!

Had I known that ya actually skied, I wouldn’t have been so friendly towards ya in the first place!!!!!  smirk