The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN a Snowboard Addiction Jumping Vol. 2 DVD

WIN a Snowboard Addiction Jumping Vol. 2 DVD

Watch this DVD in either regular or goofy!
DVD shipped worldwide (DVD is multi-region/international)
Contains over 40 minutes of quality jumping instruction filmed in high definition.
It focuses on how to actively use your body when jumping and provides a detailed outline of the 4 keys of spinning.

The video covers:
Getting air
Popping
Ollies
Nollies
Hitting park jumps
Shifties
Grabs
Boning grabs
Spinning frontside 3s, 5s and 7s
Spinning backside 3s, 5s and 7s
Creating a platform to spin from
Setting up for spins
Releasing spins
Spotting your landing

DONT FORGET: CLAIM A 10% DISCOUNT ON ANY SNOWBOARD ADDICTION PRODUCTS…

Snowboard Addiction is offering Boardworld members a 10% discount on any of their products.

Just use the discount code: boardworld

For more information CLICK HERE.

http://www.snowboardaddiction.com

HOW TO ENTER:

Simply reply to this thread and you’re entered in the draw.

Winner will be chosen at random using random.org.

Winner will be announced in this thread, at 6pm, AEST, tomorrow (November 18th).

yewwww!!!!!

Rad shaka

Reckon this could have me spinning 7’s from the monster 1 foot kickers I currently hit?  ollie

i see you liked random.org smile

y not ay lets see how lucky i am….

this would be lovely. I need all the help I can get.

pick me pick me!

schwing!

finney - 17 November 2011 02:29 AM

yewwww!!!!!

rage I was gonna post that!!!!!

I could use this.  I’m sure I’d learn a few things if not more & of course in the long run, that would mean a lot more fun & probably avoiding some potential injuries to, you know?  If not for yourself, then at for least the people you ride with & those that you will with in the future as well.  There is wisdom in learning from other people’s mistakes so that you don’t have to do it the same way yourself & therefore enjoy it that much more, later peeps, peace!

I’m in!

haha cool! Will donate if I win wink

James_Allen_Davis - 17 November 2011 03:06 AM

I could use this.  I’m sure I’d learn a few things if not more & of course in the long run, that would mean a lot more fun & probably avoiding some potential injuries to, you know?  If not for yourself, then at for least the people you ride with & those that you will with in the future as well.  There is wisdom in learning from other people’s mistakes so that you don’t have to do it the same way yourself & therefore enjoy it that much more, later peeps, peace!

rage rage And then after finney “stole” my first post, I was half way through writin this exact same one!!!!!

I REALLY NEED IT!!!!! I’M GETTING TIRED FROM LANDING ON MY BACK ALL THE TIME LOL

This could help me actually start snowboarding haha having prior knowledge. smile