The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Ullr question

So what exactly is ullr? Can someone please explain in detail cool grin

The boys stay at the Ullr Hotel at Thredbo. At the Shred we were catagorized by the groups we stayed in. Though the boys like to think they are gods wink

I see cool smirk

What do ya mean “like to think”?????

The only “god like” think I have seen from Ullr boys is the clap of thunder that cleared the breakfast room at the hotel in Jindy LOL

LOL I love that photo

See, just the sight of us instills emotions not normally felt by the average mortal!!!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 17 November 2011 02:43 AM

The boys stay at the Ullr Hotel at Thredbo. At the Shred we were catagorized by the groups we stayed in. Though the boys like to think they are gods wink

weird. I thought K2 was a dude

cool hmm I am..

I ment the “ullr boys” when referencing the boys wink
I stayed at the Shred Shed

Hahahahaaa!!!!!

I don’t know much about it but Ullr is a Norse god who controls the snow amongst other things. So people pray to him for powder days LOL

Yes well obviously The Ullr boys are not god… nor snow guru’s as they didn’t bring the freshies with them for the shred!

Hopefully the lesson was learnt and they wont segregate themselves from the rest of the crew at the next shred! (wait what am i saying!!!.... shit no go stay somewhere else..)

ozgirl - 21 November 2011 09:26 AM

Yes well obviously The Ullr boys are not god… nor snow guru’s as they didn’t bring the freshies with them for the shred!

Hopefully the lesson was learnt and they wont segregate themselves from the rest of the crew at the next shred! (wait what am i saying!!!.... shit no go stay somewhere else..)

Well, at least we all know where Warren will be stayin next time!!!!! Don’t we Oz?????  smirk