The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

please help just read this TOPIC :’(

hello all skaters my name is Iheb Bouazizi i live in Tunisia i’am 16 i’am a big fan of skateboarding but in tunisia there no sk8 shops no skaters no sk8 parks nothing i want u to help me just if u can send me a board i don’t care if used or not just a board   confused

Hey Iheb,

Welcome to Boardworld.

I just sent you a private message. smile

I hope Iheb has some sealed surfaces to skate on.

One of my local shopkeepers is from Tunisia, we chat a lot, I might ask him a bit more about the youth there.
We often talk about the cultural differences in Australia.

Maybe Iheb can build a ramp with guidance and instruction from BW members.

thank you so much i don’t understand much in skateboarding but i’am a big fan of skaters i want just to sk8 :D

Welcome to the world of skating bliss ihebsb. Hopefully there is some way we can help you out with some skate stuff.
Welcome to boardworld also.
Ah the bliss of falling in love with skating, reminds me of why I skate.

thnx dude for ur care smile ^^

where are u guys

I am originally from Australia but now I am living in the UK.

rider26 - 08 November 2011 12:25 AM

Hey Iheb,

Welcome to Boardworld.

I just sent you a private message. smile

WHERE U MAN I STILL WAITING U !

Heyy no how that feels bro i live in a counrty side its a real pain. Go on line and see what are the latest and best deck and if you find a trusted seller on ebay go for grin

in till now i didn’t get anything i hope i win in boardworld & baskwith giveaway :D

Did you check your private messages (up the top of the page)? By the sounds of it Rider had sent you a message.

did any1 give him a board :L

hey man hope you get a board soon i know how frustrating it can be wanting to skate so bad but not being able to good luck man

I’m glad you want to start skating man smile

heyy guys agin till now i didn’t get anything !!!!