The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Bikini or One-Piece from White Sands Australia

What do I love most about summer? I’ll be honest – it’s a chance to show off the bikini-bod I’ve been working on all (ok, the latter half) of winter and have a sneaky perve at the tanned surfers on the beach. Shallow but true smile

The girls at White Sands HQ got together over their traditional Friday arvo Mojitos to check out the entries, and they have a winner. Here’s what they had to say:

We can’t think of a better way to spend our time in the sun than to enjoy the outdoors with those we love - and, of course, finding any excuse to wear our fabulous fashions. Good friends and good times is definitely what Sandi and White Sands are all about. They say a picture tells a thousand words, and when you take that into consideration, one entrant has given us thousands of reasons why she loves summer as much as we do! So it’s with great pleasure that we announce Billy as the winner of Boardworld’s ‘Sandi Loves Summer’ competition. We were amused that by the looks of her first photo, maybe sometimes even a bikini is more than Billy is used to wearing on the beach - but we’re confident that once she tries on our gorgeous swimwear, she’ll never want to take it off.

Please contact promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prize.

Yay! Thanks guys! smile

Congrats Billy! smile

Good work Billy!

Congratulations Billy

Hey Billy, make sure to let us all know when you post up the pics of you modelling your prize. wink

Congrats Billy!!!!! dance

Ya had better not post any pics up as TJ has enough trouble with his eyesight as it is!!!!!!

Look what happened last time he saw a girl in her swimwear!!!!! 

^^ Lol.

And lookin at that first pic once more, is that the remains of what was once a hickey, TJ?????

Doubtful. Considering I was sitting on a bus drinking Bundys…