The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Who’s your favorite half pipe rider?

Poll: Favorite Half Pipe Rider
Total Votes: 15
Kazu
Shaun
Danny Davis
KP
I-Pod
Louie Vito
Scotty Lago
Danny Kass
Peetu Piiroinen
Others

My vote goes to Kazu, best style in pipe fo shooo

My vote goes to Kazu, best style in the pipe for sure!

I wish Kass can start doing comps again, or at least do video part where he rides pipe.

Kass was in a video last season doing pipe stuff

i like Largo, white & Kass

Shaun still kills it for me. He goes huge and has all the technical tricks on lock. Yeah, the other boys have style but Shaun is in a league of his own. Even if he sells scooters. wink

Danny Davis kills it, but is probably more of a wanker than Shaun White!!!!!

Therefore Danny Kass is da man!!!!!!  shaka

Hahhah Mizu. I agree with rider though, Shaun is the best pipe rider right now, probably ever.

ANTTI AUTTI!!!
Maybe he’s not the world’s no. 1 but he has killed it in the pipe for so long. I have a DVD with him doing a pipe shoot in NZ. He was doing tricks that I have still never seen ANYONE do. eg. a double shifty 1080. It looks like it shouldn’t be possible.
He made me realise how cool half pipe is.

couldn’t find one with the double shifty 1080 though

Come on danny, try and smile!  You’re leading in the boardworld poll at least!

I voted for KP, even though sadly, he can’t ride at the moment. Up until his accident, he was the only guy to be able to beat Shaun - and not through dodgy judging decisions. He beat him because he was better! Plus, he seems like an extra nice guy and that always helps in gaining my votes grin

After watchin a few vids of Kazu again…........

Not only is he an awesome pipe shredder, he just kills it in the BC as well!!!!!!

Truuueee, this guy killsss ittt, with great style too. Nice timing tho Mizu, I just finished watching the storming again ahah.

Oh and why don’t you like DDavis Mizu?

Great Minds, skip!!!!!  wink

And Danny Davis just comes across as way too full of himself for my liking!!!!! Can’t stand people that think that they are above anyone else!!!!!!

Reallyy??? Are we talking about the same Danny Davis here haha. I thought he’s a pretty cool guy, always having fun with his FRENDS crew, having the pearce be with you banner when he won against shaun in 2009 mammoth.