The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

**** Make up a story game *****

Once upon a time….........(now you follow up on it with whatever you want)

i think i should win since this seems to be shites game ever lol

lanox had no hope and decided to increase his/her (soz can’t remember your gender) studliness/Hawtness by doing a SHoey ..................

You were beaten to the punch by this game: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/3614/ wink

Caboose - 18 October 2011 01:57 AM

lanox had no hope and decided to increase his/her (soz can’t remember your gender) studliness/Hawtness by doing a SHoey ..................

shhhh caboose farken i had a rough week been working 13 hour days and getting up at 6, and plus dealing with car dealers, stress to the max.

what a hell is SHOEY lol

dude u gotta get out more wink

tell me about it, but when u in IT industry and have to do everything after hours its fucked, and i got to work 2 morrow night and sunday day.

This is a pretty sad story so far!!!!!!  downer

lanox, wait until you got teenage kids mate !!!

You get to do all that and then drive around at all hours of the rest of the day taking them to and from work.

You know the worst bit? Let me tell you!!!!!

After starting at 6 am, knocking off at 7pm having your time wasted by dicks who should know better, YOU CAN’T EVEN HAVE A DRINK TO RELAX, CAUSE YOU HAVE TO GO AND PICK YOUR KID UP FROM WORK AT MACCAS !!!!!!

and I have to do it again Sat & Sun, but its better, 2pm to 10 pm shift Sat and 8:30 til 4 on Sunday…................