The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shoes

Hey does anyone know where I can order a pair of these? I can’t find them anywhere :(

Emerica G-Code Shake Junt

I do. raspberry

Haha shoot me an email. jeremy(at)boardworld.com.au

LOL
Jezowitz can hook you up!

:D

Nice kicks!!!!!  shaka

BKM - 14 October 2011 12:02 AM

I got the Nike SB Prod Vrods and so far they have lasted pretty good.
Here:

How are the prod vrods? Are they comfy? I found a pair on sale but they’re black with neon green.

for DC’s cheap cheap, go to Quicksilver store DFO.

Gamblor - 14 May 2012 01:52 PM
BKM - 14 October 2011 12:02 AM

I got the Nike SB Prod Vrods and so far they have lasted pretty good.
Here:

How are the prod vrods? Are they comfy? I found a pair on sale but they’re black with neon green.

You found some on sale online? Or instore?

You getting back on a skateboard Gamblor? smile

saw the discount online. Yeah, the last few years I’ve been sort of wanting to get back into skating but never really getting around to it. Summer here is just horrendously hot and humid so it just leaves spring and fall. June is rainy season and rains every day. But they’ve just built a small parking lot next to my house so it would be nice to get back into it…along with trying to learn the guitar, plant a garden, get a studio business going and raise a 3 year old. Maybe I can score a free deck at my local shop. I’ll ask tomorrow if they have any old ones lying around.

Yeh awesome mate! You should still just do a bit here n then when u can. I can’t believe how much I fallin I love with skatin. Reckon You could swing the link my way? In desperate need of new shoes at a bargin after losing one at the pub haha

Any one seen or know if the these Josh Kalis - Centric in Red are available now?

Havent seen them in shops. But havent been looking to be honest.

those Kalis’ look pretty dope. let us know how they go.
I got the nike prod vrods and while they look great, they’re a bit narrow for my foot. Trying to flip them or else I’ll try to break them in

put them in the microwave for a bit to help soften them before riding. will help break them in too

Yeah the good old microwave trick is good. Try using a hair dryer as well.
The new Kalis looks good, remind me a lot of the Fallen Pawns. One piece toe caps are awesome, easy to break in and skate amazing.