The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shoes

need some cheap suede skate shoes

brands, styles?

keep an eye on all those online daily sales sites (catchoftheday, buyinvite, brandsexclusive, ozsale) If you’re not in a hurry and can wait a few weeks, something pretty cheap will come up on there probably. I’ll let you know if i see anything.

cheers

I got the Nike SB Prod Vrods and so far they have lasted pretty good.
Here:

I had these old DC’s from around 4-5 years ago and I used them for skating recently and their still holding up pretty good, despite how old they are.

Like these but green:

BKM how much are they $120 -$150?

just want something around $50 mark, don’t care on brand too old to worry or care about that wink

cheers

I got my Nikes for $40 and the Dc’s I’ve seen them around $40-$60

Yo Caboose. If you sign up to Brandsexclusive.com.au , they just started a sale on Etnies shoes today. Heaps of shoes in there between $40 and $65.

Support ya local Cabby, even if it costs ya more $$$!!!!!

And keep in mind that just like car tyres, the rubber on skate shoes will harden as they get older no matter if they are bein worn, or if they have been sittin in storage for a few years!!!!!

I need real skate shoes so bad lol.
I have some supras but they have holes in them so right now I’m skating in an old pair of adidas Run DMC looking shoes.
Hmmm, next pay check maybe, those DCs look cumfy.

gunna drop into Boarders in Brooky tomorrow gets some deck bolts and maybe some shoes

unfortunately it will be after a ride at manly bowl .......

When it comes to shoes some places will have sales on footwear and you can pick up some good deals. Unfortunately good skate shoes don’t come cheap they always hit that $80 and up mark. So ;ooking for sale shoes and skate specific ones at that can make the difference.

buyinvite.com.au has Globe shoes on sale from today. Good prices there, too!

Buyin Globe’s will be like skatin in some double pluggers from Woolies!!!!!!

These are what I am currently skating with:

Havent skated with cupped soles or full swede. Would like to try as I can see it getting heaps more grip and control to the deck. But I will probably use these till they are unusable