The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Skateboard & Grip Every Month - Best Skate Member

3rd that vote!

Is there going to be a prize for last month??

Haha, we were wondering if anyone was going to notice. Just joking. wink

You beat us to it. We were going to announce Turbaned turtle as the winner today!

Congratulations, Tt! Please send an email to promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prize. Please send your full name, postal address, and deck size.

haha now i feel like a dick. thanks guys. so psyched

Not at all mate. You’ve done great and definitely deserve the prize. Congrats! shaka

Well done mate! You definitely deserved it! smile

Well done bro!

We’re stepping things up for this month. Double month again… that’s two decks with grip.

We’re also throwing in a set of wheels, Bones bearings, t-shirt, and Siege ear buds and Siege headphones.

That’s two decks, wheels, bearings, t-shirt, ear buds, headphones.

Only 20 days left for this one. There’s only one way to win: get involved in these forum sections: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/skateboarding

Best member takes it.

The winner of the double prize pack plus extra prizes is K2_SnatchCrewSader.

K2 has been participating throughout the skate section, helping members, starting new threads, posting videos, and really pushing the skate vibe on the forums.

Thank you to everyone for really helping the skate section gain traction. We really appreciate the effort by all of you!

Keep it going - there’s more stuff to win! This month we’ll also throw in an extra set of wheels, Bones bearings, and a Devillain t-shirt (plus a skate deck from 24 Skateboards)!

K2, please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au and we’ll sort out your prize pack.

Thats awesome! So stoked!! rocker

Cheers boxy, will be sending the email now.

Its good to see more members starting to get involved in the skate section on here. Keep up the good work everyone shaka

nice one K2! You’re going to have to heal up fast to use your new gear

Congrats K2! Earned it bro

Cheers guys shaka
I am feelin heaps better injury wise. So after this weekend of snowboarding I’ll be able to start getting back into it properly.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 06 June 2012 07:37 AM

Cheers guys shaka
I am feelin heaps better injury wise. So after this weekend of snowboarding I’ll be able to start getting back into it properly.

not if you smash yourself off a big jump again! take care

Haha yeh but fat chance of there bein any park Opening weekend. Can always dream haha