The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Skateboard & Grip Every Month - Best Skate Member

Received my 24 prize pack a few days ago, I was so stoked - it even made up for the several migraine episodes I had that day. It’s currently hanging in front of my bed smile Thank you BW & 24!

The final winner of this promotion is: RockenPunk

Congratulations! Please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prize.

No way?! Awesome smile I will do so.

I really need a board

Congrats dude

Congrats Rocken! A shirt and new 24 stuff. You really deserve it.

thanks so much guys. I’m so happy, I just hope me being in missouri doesn’t blow it (fingers crossed)

All good, RP. You’ll get your new deck, no worries. Also, you hit 100 posts. Send me another email with your t-shirt size.

Good shiz, Rocken!!!!! shaka

can do! Thanks so much!!

Well done rocken, give a little and get some yewwwwwwwwwwwww.  shaka

ho yeah! waiting for that board and tee to come! so stoked

General rule is about 2 weeks when you go from the states to aus. So I’m guessing the reverse will be similar. I’m waiting for my halloween stuff now, hope it arrives in the next 2-3 weeks before the end of the month lol.

Ah, sweet thanks! I should receive it next week or the week after then smile

RockenPunk - 10 October 2012 04:48 AM

Ah, sweet thanks! I should receive it next week or the week after then smile

Yea mate, snail mail is usually pretty good (except near holidays), I’ve gotten mail from me mum in Michigan in less than a week before.

Congrats on winning!!!

hoping it comes soon! I have a few spots scouted out for future skating, I want to film some tricks with my 24 BW Board smile thanks snowdragon