The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

50% off all Boards and Wheels @ 24skateboards.com

Caboose - 16 October 2011 10:43 PM

Hey Fenno & 24

just a thought

you might want to offer to apply grip tape to board before you ship, esp if it is going to a youngin

it wasn’t hard to do - seen it done in a shop and checked out a youtube clip, although i think i have 1 pesky air bubble

Just get a stanley knife and stab the air bubble… Grip tape doesn’t have to be perfect.

If I could get a cruiser board, I’d be sooo keen to jump on one of those, especially for just rolling down to the shops.

You should put the grip tape on yourself, even if you do stuff it up like I did. Its a good feeling smile
But I do also agree with pre gripping it, it’ll make it easier for younger people or people that are too eager haha :D

I love gripping my own boards and take pride in setting them up. Best feeling doing that, then taking it out for the first roll and cracking that first smooth ollie.

Thanks for the feedback! yes it is something we will add into the website.. But as you have seen most skaters have an OCD about there grip.. We will be added that in as an option on check out smile

no dramas

was more thinking for the youngins or parents that buy for youngins

shaka