The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

50% off all Boards and Wheels @ 24skateboards.com

Hey Guys,

Thought you all should know that 24 is having a massive Board and Wheel sale!.

Boards are $45
Wheels are $20 -$25

Free Shipping Australia Wide!

You can find it here

http://www.24skateboards.com/shop

A Bit of info about our Boards

24 Skateboards are made of 7 Ply 100% Canadian Maple. Our boards are Cold Pressed which makes them light, durable and extremely poppy. Developed and advanced over a period of six years, when you ride a 24 board you can be certain you’re riding the best on the market!?

A Bit of info about our Wheels

99a

24 Skateboards 99a compound is your classic formula. These wheels are a soft, long lasting and will take whatever you throw its way! These wheels are designed to last without compromising the wheels slide ability and control. If you plan to skate rails, ledges, stairs or that 9ft tombstone at your park, these wheels will not disappoint!

55d

24 Skateboards 55d compound mixture is formulated to provide a hard, smooth, long lasting wheel. Unlike other skateboard wheels, 24 Skateboard wheels are designed not to soften over time due to wear. This wheel has been specially formulated to be hard and stay hard. Whether you skate, park, street or transition, this wheel has got you covered.

Wow, that’s cheap as hell!

It sure is !

i want to get back into a bit of skating, but i can’t throw the money at it atm

i have to pull out my old deck and see how bad it is

on sale for only 1 week?

Caboose - 10 October 2011 05:04 AM

on sale for only 1 week?

Trucks on your snowboard and you got a longboard! raspberry

Woops posted the same thing as above

Haha now that’s some real DIY skateboarding

How long is this sale on for? :O

Only for one week! Finishes saturday 11:59pm

BKM - 10 October 2011 06:40 AM
Caboose - 10 October 2011 05:04 AM

on sale for only 1 week?

Trucks on your snowboard and you got a longboard! raspberry

lol

noice idea, would be super flexy wink

how much are the bearing going for?

are they on sale?

just found out mine are pretty rusted up - got them soaking atm

any deals for wheels and bearings?

Unfortunately there is no sale on bearings. We only produce the best bearings called Hybrid Ceramics which are $70 however you can get Board, Wheels, Bearings and Grip for $125

I just bought some wheels!  rocker
Siiick!

Prob gonna by the package myself. Got some trucks on the way so would be perfect.

Which wheels dis u go with Andy?

That is some super cheap bargins. Especially if it is cold pressed boards, I find they aren’t super snappy at the start but hold their pop. Nice work throwing the concave profile shot in there.
Really wouldn’t mind trying some of the stuff out. I guess I will try and grab some when I am back in OZ for a visit.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 11 October 2011 01:30 PM

Prob gonna by the package myself. Got some trucks on the way so would be perfect.

Which wheels dis u go with Andy?

I went with the softer wheels cause there’s an indoor park near my house and hard wheels tend to be too slippery for the wooden ramps.

So you’re getting back into skating K2. That’s sweet man, I kinda never was much of a skater but I got some spare time now so I’m gunna try and skate everyday for a while and see if I can get better. Come for a roll with me if you’re ever on the central coast!