The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The movie thread

What’s the last movie you watched? and what are your favorite movies?

The last movie I watched was probably The Killing Room 2. Such a good movie!
my favourite movie would probably have to be the Harold and Kumar movies…best ever stoked for the new one.

That’s It That’s all playin right now

Most recently watched Honey, as much as Dark hates it!!!

Have too many fav movies to list though!

Watched Ice Age 3 last night on telly, Hahahahahaaa!!!!!

Last DVD was Snow Town, creepy shit and one seriously f#!$ed up family!!!!!

Oh yeah, watched Paul last week!!!!! Like ya said blizz, it was a crack up and well worth the watch!!!!!

I saw Horrible Bosses. Pretty funny actually. Laughed the whole way through. And you were never quiet sure what was going to happen next.

ozgirl - 02 October 2011 12:43 AM

I saw Horrible Bosses. Pretty funny actually. Laughed the whole way through. And you were never quiet sure what was going to happen next.

I saw that movie last night haha the guy that works at the dentist place looks like my photography teacher! that made the movie so much more funnier raspberry

I played one of the Snow Town murderers (I can resemble him almost identically) would have been a shoe in for the movie if I hadn’t removed myself from the industry (acting) 3 year ago.

Last flick I saw at the cinema was Red Dog - loved it.

We watched Charlie and Boots on tv on Friday night…Paul Hogan and Shane Jacobson (Kenny)...was a good laugh with some good Aussie humour but also some bad acting in a few scenes from Shane, which was a bit of a bummer. Worth a watch though for sure.

Told you Paul was good, Mizu! The guy in it (Simon Pegg) is awesome. Have u seen Shaun of the Dead?

I thought Shaun of the Dead was terrible… Im gonna watch Bad Teacher tonight

Watched Bridesmaids on the plane, sooo funny.

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are so good together. I might give Paul a watch soon ay

cords - 02 October 2011 05:18 AM

We watched Charlie and Boots on tv on Friday night…Paul Hogan and Shane Jacobson (Kenny)...was a good laugh with some good Aussie humour but also some bad acting in a few scenes from Shane, which was a bit of a bummer. Worth a watch though for sure.

Told you Paul was good, Mizu! The guy in it (Simon Pegg) is awesome. Have u seen Shaun of the Dead?

Sorry cords, I thought it was blizz that recommended it!!!!!  teacherboy

I wasn’t a fan of Shaun Of The Dead though!!!!!

Azz - 02 October 2011 08:50 AM

Watched Bridesmaids on the plane, sooo funny.

I found it pretty average but I guess I’m still a bit away from any marriage. Seemed quite forced and just didn’t pull me in. Felt like I wasn’t the target audience… and I don’t think I was lol.

C’mon TJ, you didn’t laugh at the dress fitting scene after the restaurant ???

yea a bit…

There was a couple laughs but everything that was funny in bridesmaids was in the trailer for the movie!