The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Double Pass to The Art of Flight Premiere(s)

Congratz! Well done! Hope you all have fun, save me some popcorn raspberry

AshStix - 07 October 2011 10:56 PM
TJswish - 07 October 2011 11:07 AM

Finny or Ash need a date for Tuesday night? I scrub up pretty nice wink

haha nice! unfortunately I’ve already invited a mate sorrryyyy!!!

Was worth a try smile You got a big backpack I could squeeze into?

I can tell you now there wasn’t anything organized in the way of actually getting your ticket. No list nothing. We just found a guy who looked like he had something to do with the event and asked where we got our actual tickets. He asked if we were on the list, we said yes and voila, two tickets in our hands!

TJswish - 10 October 2011 07:29 AM
AshStix - 07 October 2011 10:56 PM
TJswish - 07 October 2011 11:07 AM

Finny or Ash need a date for Tuesday night? I scrub up pretty nice wink

haha nice! unfortunately I’ve already invited a mate sorrryyyy!!!

Was worth a try smile You got a big backpack I could squeeze into?

I have a board bag haha I could say I really wanted T-Rice to sign it…

congrats guys, some1 going but has 2 make it drink out of a shoe!!

i can’t believe i didn’t win ......  michelle  wink

Congrats guys

blizzard_22 - 10 October 2011 11:00 AM

I can tell you now there wasn’t anything organized in the way of actually getting your ticket. No list nothing. We just found a guy who looked like he had something to do with the event and asked where we got our actual tickets. He asked if we were on the list, we said yes and voila, two tickets in our hands!

lol yea, I found a girl that looked important, said we were from Boarworld- she said oh yea, how many tickets did you need?  I had 2 tickets for Blizz as their guy walked over with tix.. too bad I didn’t need 3 seats smile

^^^ You know the arm rests moved up so you could have taken up the two seats where you were sitting LOL

I think it’s going to be quite a bit tighter at the Sydney premiere tonight. I guess they didn’t fill the theatre last night in Canberra?

No they didn’t there was a fair few spare seats in the neck breaker section (down the front).

Were they giving out those postcard things for Travis to sign, or did you have to take something of your own?

They had nicer versions of the invite for free (huge stack), or you could buy a pretty large screen print for $40- it looked pretty cool but I don’t think Mrs Dragon would have been pleased.

Travis was pretty cool- didn’t look like he turned down anyone bring anything to the table, posters, banners, one guy brought his snowboarding helmet.. but if you haven’t got anything you’ll still get an autograph shaka

Thanks mate. smile

Yeh the posters were awesome (the free and the ones to buy) but I didn’t get anything signed, just a photo. They were telling people to go in for the flick so I wanted to make sure the snowdragon and parkway josh could get their stuff signed!

Caboose - 11 October 2011 01:52 AM

i can’t believe i didn’t win ......  michelle  wink

Congrats guys

Wanna go for a trip to the opera house and see if we can get some tickets? I’ll say my name is Jeremy Sheridan and you can be Michelle Holmes lol.