The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Other/ Summer Sports?

Tills - 21 September 2011 09:25 AM

Bit of touch footy, MTB, Hiking, boxing, golf.

Took up surfing a few years back, but kinda gave up cause I have girly arms. By the time I got out the back I was way too wrecked to paddle for a wave.  LOL  LOL

Going to give it a serious crack this summer now that I’ve been hitting the gym pretty regularly. If that hasn’t helped it’s time to sell the boards!  tongue wink

do some laps in a pool

Yeah, did that a bit last season. Definitely made a difference, but I don’t enjoy laps too much. Hoping some pullups etc at the gym might sort me out.

Caboose - 21 September 2011 10:52 AM
Tills - 21 September 2011 09:25 AM

Bit of touch footy, MTB, Hiking, boxing, golf.

Took up surfing a few years back, but kinda gave up cause I have girly arms. By the time I got out the back I was way too wrecked to paddle for a wave.  LOL  LOL

Going to give it a serious crack this summer now that I’ve been hitting the gym pretty regularly. If that hasn’t helped it’s time to sell the boards!  tongue wink

buahhh this made me laugh

Tills - 21 September 2011 11:47 PM

Yeah, did that a bit last season. Definitely made a difference, but I don’t enjoy laps too much. Hoping some pullups etc at the gym might sort me out.

Try this Till,s Get an old bike tube. Place the tube over the top of the door ,close the door so the valve piece is on the other side so it won,t pull throught. you can use one or two tube. Now you got yourself a Randy Coutour work out system. But make sure the tubes WON,T slip throught.