The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Other/ Summer Sports?

what other/summer sports do you do apart from the boardworld sports (Snowboarding,Skate, Surfing)?

my main sports would be running/trail running, tennis and mtn biking (haven’t done this for a while, not too good at it), but since i’m getting back into my riding i have decided to get the old bike fixed.

list em

might even be able to get other BW events happening

Water-skiing - seriously! LOL (cna’t ski on one ski to save myself! I can drop a ski drag my foot and even get it behind etc etc… but can’t stay in that position! Wakeboarding kills the knees!

I don’t really have other sports.

Wakeboarding, jetskiing, basketball, yoga, bike riding, tennis, and soccer. Most of those I enjoy on a very recreational level. Nothing too serious (except for jetskiing cool grin ).

Surfin, Drinkin, BBQ’in!!!!!

Play a bit of muck around volley ball when we go campin!!!!!

Caboose - 21 September 2011 04:32 AM

what other/summer sports do apart from the boardworld sports (Snowboarding,Skate, Surfing)?

Mizu Kuma - 21 September 2011 05:33 AM

cool hmm

Just playing. Hehe. wink

So basically you enjoy anything that ends in “‘in” ?? wink

Hmm… Wakeboarding, basketball, bushwalking, rollerblading (used to play inline hockey comp), horse riding….......... and of course - billy

Billy - 21 September 2011 06:20 AM

So basically you enjoy anything that ends in “‘in” ?? wink

LOL

Im starting to coach a Womens gridiron team. First in Australia!!!

The girl helping to get it all going here also started Roller Derby here and it is huge now!!!

blizzard_22 - 21 September 2011 06:30 AM

The girl helping to get it all going here also started Roller Derby here and it is huge now!!!

Is it the Lingerie one??? i heard that’s coming to Aussie

Basketball, Tennis, Running (not as much since bubs though gotta get into it again) Spent many summers on the body board at the beach .......... come on can’t tell me its not fun Paddle Paddle DUMP!

Dolph - 21 September 2011 06:40 AM
blizzard_22 - 21 September 2011 06:30 AM

Is it the Lingerie one??? i heard that’s coming to Aussie

Not in Canberra no, we are aiming for full contact using NCAA rules. There is talk of a lingerie team starting up in Brisbane though. They play 7-a-side and on a 50yd field.

The actual Lingerie Football League in the US has aimed to have a 4 team competition in Australia by 2013.

rider26 - 21 September 2011 06:19 AM
Caboose - 21 September 2011 04:32 AM

what other/summer sports do apart from the boardworld sports (Snowboarding,Skate, Surfing)?

cool hmm

Just playing. Hehe. wink

If ya look closely, his has a ‘g’ on the end of it!!!!!!  smirk

Bit of touch footy, MTB, Hiking, boxing, golf.

Took up surfing a few years back, but kinda gave up cause I have girly arms. By the time I got out the back I was way too wrecked to paddle for a wave.  LOL  LOL

Going to give it a serious crack this summer now that I’ve been hitting the gym pretty regularly. If that hasn’t helped it’s time to sell the boards!  tongue wink

I just collect my little ponies and play in my sand pit

working most of the summer so i can go overseas 2 snowboard tongue wink