The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2010 Burton product launch

rider26 - 06 August 2009 11:56 AM

The product launch was awesome, I will update this thread tomorrow. Burton has requested I don’t post photos of the products on here just yet, but they will be posted soon.

Great to here that it was good. I’m looking forward to photos that you’ve got smile

Hey jer did you get to try the custom boards?

Tested the Custom V Rocker. Didn’t bother with the regular custom because I have owned a few and tested the 09 last year.

Here’s a couple of photos from today. More photos and reviews to come when I get the ‘all clear’. smile

The setup tent

Riding with the Burton boys. Darren, Shane, Blair.

I haven’t forgotten, product reviews coming soon. smile

rider26 - 13 August 2009 04:31 AM

I haven’t forgotten, product reviews coming soon. smile

Good to hear and thanks again for doing them, must take a fair while to write them up. Look forward to what you have to say

Jer, you got to try anything there?
thats sounds like such a mad time.

Hey Jez, did you get to meet Mark Cowely from The Freezer or Jamie from Cactus Black while you were there?

Yeah I did. Had a good chat with them. Jamie mentioned that you already told them about the webiste, thank you for that. They have my card and they want to get their store listed. If you see him just remind him to get in touch with me.

golfpunklegend - 13 August 2009 08:49 AM

Jer, you got to try anything there?
thats sounds like such a mad time.

I was testing product for 3 straight days, it was awesome. I will fill you in with more detail as soon as Burton tells me I can release the info/images.

That sounds like such crazy fun dude.
Cant wait for the pics.

I’ll keep it in Jamies mind, I’ll probably end up organising it for him.

Next year I am coming for sure, two years now I have not been able to attend and have been invited along. *crys*

Tambazz - 13 August 2009 09:16 PM

I’ll keep it in Jamies mind, I’ll probably end up organising it for him.

Next year I am coming for sure, two years now I have not been able to attend and have been invited along. *crys*

That’s a shame, break the drought! haha

What do you have to do to be invtied along to one of these?

golfpunklegend - 14 August 2009 07:14 AM

What do you have to do to be invtied along to one of these?

Earlier in the thread i asked the same thing

rider26 - 02 August 2009 09:31 AM

The product launch is for Burton dealers around Australia. One or two buyers from each store is invited to the product launch. We test all the products first hand which helps us decide what products to buy for the following year for our stores. The more we know about the products, the better we can help our customers.