The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BW Coaching/Workshops/Camps/Lessons PB Season Pass 2012

rider26 - 27 September 2011 09:20 AM

You won’t need chains this time of year. I know it’s a legal requirement but no one is going to check.

Haha the way my luck goes they’ll have a crackdown for sure smile

I suppose the difference between the national park pass and ski tube isn’t too much it’s just painful knowing I’ve paid $60 for a whole season next year and will be paying more for a just few days

Actually this weekend there is a damn good chance you will need chains, the snow reports are showing 20cms on Thursdau, about 5cms each Friday and Saturday and another 20cms Sunday.  This weekend I might actually be stoked I changed my VE SSV ute with 20’s for 4wd Ford Ranger ha ha ha!

Mizu Kuma - 27 September 2011 09:30 AM

You won’t need chains this time of year. I know it’s a legal requirement but no one is going to check.

Your the type of person that takes their kids to the skate park on their scooters, and then ignores the park etiquette signage!!!!!!  wink

BAHAHAHA!!
I remember that thread LOL

Actually last weekend they were pulling people over at Wilsons Valley and asking to see chains!

Well there you go…  cool smirk

ozgirl - 26 September 2011 10:01 AM

Hey Andy you joined on my birthday!!

(your plan for next years shred sounds great! BTW)

Hey Ozgirl
I love your avatar! hahaha

Andy Aitken - 03 October 2011 11:52 AM
ozgirl - 26 September 2011 10:01 AM

Hey Andy you joined on my birthday!!

(your plan for next years shred sounds great! BTW)

Hey Ozgirl
I love your avatar! hahaha

Yeah clearly I need some rider progression LOL

Rider - I was stunned as well. It was snowing at the time and at first I thought they were asking people to fit them (even though there was no build up on the ground) But the sign just said Chain inspections. They didn’t stop me cause I have my super subby!