The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Local

now don’t give away your secret spot wink

just the beach you are or call your Local

I grew up on Northern Beaches

My local was Bilgola Beach

but regularly seen at Whale Beach

these days occasionally at Curl Curl

Bodyboarder mainly

need to get a new short board sometime

will be trying to get down on the weekends more now snow season is kinda over and it is warming up

List your local break!!

South Bondi is my local break. I grew up doing Nippers at North Bondi and grew up surfing at South Bondi.

Don’t tell anyone though, I’d hate for there to be crowds at Bondi! Haha wink

I really enjoy surfing the Northern Beaches - Narrabeen is probably my favourite.

I grew up in The Gong, but now live south!!!!!

Mainly hit Jones Beach, Boneyard or Bombo these days!!!!!

I have lived on the central coast my whole life before I started chasing the winter.
My locals are Terrigal, Womby, Avoca, Copacobana, Umina etc.    Nice snorkeling in Spoon bay too

Bungan basically, can’t be bothered to go surfing anywhere else much.

such a bugger of a walk up and down though

My best mate is the surf club caretaker so I have VIP parking down the bottom most of the time.  I never used to mind the walk, it’s not that bad!

Whaley or Av are my current ‘Local’ go to spots.
when i was up north it was Lennox Point, even though i lived across the road from Shelleys, Trestles and Angels beach at Ballina

Bungan i used to go to a lot when on holidays visiting my old man… he lived at bungania on myola rd, the old sandstone joint above the driveway entrance…. didnt i love the walk to the beach as a seven year old!

Bangers you a Stand up or BBer?

Banger - 24 September 2011 09:38 PM

Whaley or Av are my current ‘Local’ go to spots.
when i was up north it was Lennox Point, even though i lived across the road from Shelleys, Trestles and Angels beach at Ballina

Bungan i used to go to a lot when on holidays visiting my old man… he lived at bungania on myola rd, the old sandstone joint above the driveway entrance…. didnt i love the walk to the beach as a seven year old!

Theres a shedload of old sandstone joints but I have never noticed one named Bungania?  Which path the middle or the north end?