The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fatima and Eddie Do It In The Park

this is just a short edit of when me and eddie where down at thredbo a couple of weeks ago

Nice work lads !!!!!

Don’t do it in the park !!!!!! LOL

Niiiiiice!!!!!

Boys goin off!!!!!! Yeeewwww!!!!!!  shaka

Love the BW sticker on the T-Bar!!!!!!

Misleading title guys! Got my hopes up wink haha just kidding!

Sick video smile makes me really wanna go snowboarding! Btw what camera are you guys using?

thanx guys!!! yea the title was spose 2 do the BKM thought ppl would b more inclined to watch it if they thought that LOL

we r just using a gopro jus got it attached to the tops of our helmets

Yeah, it is a misleadin title BKM, cause they were most likely to do it in the back of Fatima’s Subie!!!!! Eddie hates the cold!!!!!

hahahaha! well done!!

Ullr Boys, that is just awesome! I honestly can’t believe how quickly you guys are progressing. Even just in the time we went riding together, this video is a significant step forward in your progression. You make snowboarding look fun and you make me want to shred so badly.

Eddie, frontside 180 off the pole jam! Haha are you kidding me?

Well done, guys!  shaka

Yeah, I’m glad they are stayin with me!!!!! Makes me look better now!!!!! (Off the mountain that is!!!!)

Ullr Pride!!!!!  shaka

Awesome guys shaka

Nice work boys, awesome!!!

Mizu Kuma - 23 August 2011 02:47 AM

Yeah, I’m glad they are stayin with me!!!!! Makes me look better now!!!!! (Off the mountain that is!!!!)

Ullr Pride!!!!!  shaka

We have a skiier staying with us… so all us boarders are going to look pro as in the shred shed! shaka

Riverside Represent!  rocker

Nice vid guys! grin Got some solid footage in there. That park looks heaps fun. Too bad it’s a bit of a hike from Melb… rolleyes

ULLR PRIDE….. yew

nice editing fatty!!  so keen to sink piss and ride hard with everyone at the shred!!! shaka  shaka