Support Women in sport

Personally i think girls are waayyy better in sports. I race with the best of my guy friends and woooppp them! shaka

[email protected] - 19 October 2011 12:09 AM

Personally i think girls are waayyy better in sports. I race with the best of my guy friends and woooppp them! shaka

Haha, that just means you are better than your guy friends which can easily be the case… I know a few girls that kill me on the mountain.

Though put Travis Rice or Scotty Lago next to Torah Bright and the guys just go higher and faster on the professional scene.

Personally I support everyone in sport but will generally be more inclined to watch the person who goes biggest and hardest or whoever is best at what they are doing smile

I support the girls participate in sports.

TJswish - 19 October 2011 12:26 AM
[email protected] - 19 October 2011 12:09 AM

Haha, that just means you are better than your guy friends which can easily be the case… I know a few girls that kill me on the mountain.

Though put Travis Rice or Scotty Lago next to Torah Bright and the guys just go higher and faster on the professional scene.

Personally I support everyone in sport but will generally be more inclined to watch the person who goes biggest and hardest or whoever is best at what they are doing smile

Hahahahhahahahahhz

ozgirl - 10 August 2011 11:15 AM

Got two minutes to support woman in sport?

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/womens-health/women-in-sport/online-pledge/

Hello this link in not working now…can you share other link….

The simplest way to find value is by using the 1xbet mobile site value betting software. It calculates the true odds of the outcome of a football (and other sports) event and provides you with all the tools necessary to identify profitable opportunities in the global sport betting markets.