The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What type of Boarder Are You?

Haha it’s not a prank for sure. Came straight from burton’s site. And Ed has been doing interviews with lots of people in the industry for a long time (buoloco.com)

I like to board down a run at my own pace and enjoy the ride, stopping for the occasional photo op!!!

What category does that put me in!?

blizzard_22 - 17 August 2011 03:00 AM

I like to board down a run at my own pace and enjoy the rider, stopping for the occasional photo op!!!

What category does that put me in!?

I dunno, but whatever category it is ya had better watch out for Michelle!!!!!  michelle

Mizu why would you change my post like that!!!

red face

I just made it into bold text!!!!  LOL

Mizu, your whole attitude has changed. So rebellious. Whatever.

I think somebody needs a little deletin’

I’m just a rebel with a cause!!!!

Well, I was until sometime this mornin anyway, cause I did what ever I wanted!!!!

The scary part is I kind of understand Danny. I started riding on a camber but since switching to rocker, cambers now feel like crap.  blank stare

Can you elaborate a bit more on that?

Gamblor - 17 August 2011 04:01 AM

As opposed to the big one that I got last time????  LOL

Mizu Kuma - 17 August 2011 04:15 AM

As opposed to the big one that I got last time????  LOL

gulp

As opposed to the big one that I got last night????  LOL

big surprise

Mudhoney - 17 August 2011 04:10 AM

The scary part is I kind of understand Danny. I started riding on a camber but since switching to rocker, cambers now feel like crap.  blank stare

Can you elaborate a bit more on that?

Well, basically I switched to rockered boards many seasons ago and I’m now very used to the feel of rockered boards. I think I’m at the stage of my riding where I could benefit from switching back to a camber because they are better to ride more aggressively (carving, higher speeds, spinning off larger jumps), but every camber that I’ve demoed so far just doesn’t feel good.
It could just be because I’ve been on a rocker for to long and need to get used to a camber again. But I think I just need to find the “right” cambered board for me.

I hope that’s what u were asking me lol

snowdragon and Gamblor!!!!!

Stop takin this thread off topic!!!!! Sheesh…......... ya know that is my area of expertise in the Tech Section!!!!!  mad

Gamblor - 17 August 2011 07:42 AM

As opposed to the big one that I got last night????  LOL

big surprise

LOL LOL LOL