I’ve got a call/Strange phone number

Hi
How can I find out if the phone number is used for scam?
Recently I got a call from a phone number and it seemed it was a scammer

there are a lot of services for this

Hi! In fact, phone fraud is a very common problem today. For example, it seems to me that every second person has encountered this, even if not every first. Well, I mean, everyone knows what it is. The worst thing is that in connection with the development of the world, fraud is also developing. These bad people find new tricks to deceive. I’ve seen this before, too. I got a call when I was at work and was told that my Bank card was blocked for technical reasons and in order to unblock it I need to call 954-459-3720 and of course they thought that I had not heard about such schemes. After checking the number in the spam list, I came across a lot of complaints about this number and of course blocked this number.

MattRandallo - 13 November 2020 02:10 PM

Hi! In fact, phone fraud is a very common problem today. For example, it seems to me that every second person has encountered this, even if not every first. Well, I mean, everyone knows what it is. The worst thing is that in connection with the development of the world, fraud is also developing. These bad people find new tricks to deceive. I’ve seen this before, too. I got a call when I was at work and was told that my Bank card was blocked for technical reasons and in order to unblock it I need to call 954-459-3720 and of course they thought that I had not heard about such schemes. After checking the number in the spam list, I came across a lot of complaints about this number and of course blocked this number.

Is this service free?

I think nowadays everyone has been in this situation. Unfortunately, scammers are more and more often found in our daily lives. I know people who went to the police when they got scammed, but the problem is that in such frauds, scammers are so advanced they can erase every track of them. And, it’s more expensive sometimes to search for them instead of letting this go. You can use a special site or app to track the number to see if it really exists. For example, I use this site https://www.livesupportrhino.com/5xx-area-code  even if someone from another state calls, last week I got more than 60 calls from an unknown number with a 5 prefix code are. It helped right away to find from where and who’s the number.

Yes, those scammers are so annoying, I can understand you. We are very lucky that today we can avoid them or at least find the number of the caller. I had recently a bad experience with this scammer, so a friend of mine that works at Vodafone recommended me to use this website https://www.sccatl.org/. Now I am prepared, in case someone wants to scam me again. Hope my message will be useful for someone. Remember guys be careful and don’t respond to calls from unknown numbers. Have a nice day.

Your phone number has been attached to your phone. No one can use your phone number. So when someone can’t see the SIM card, unless you take it out, call and push it back, I can’t see how they use your phone number and users can check CocoFinder for tracing a spoofed phone number. The data may be different now.