Depression/What can help me? Drugs?

How to cope with depression?
Should I take some drugs for it?

If the body doesn’t have the nutrients it needs then it may cease to function normally. Though not all “healthy” food will supply what’s needed if there are deficiencies involved.

I would say drugs are not the permanent solution to handle depression because it can cause you major health problems. I have read some of the best-written articles on the essay review expert platform option where many writing tips available with edubirdie review options. These tips can also help many students to stay away from drugs which is better for everyone.

You might want to try kratom, it really helps.

Coping with depression.. mate.. you are the first guy that I met with a normal perspective for depression.. everyone tries to run from it, cure it, fight it, and you are the first one that I see that asks of COPING with it. First of all, depression is a state of your soul, the real feelings without social masks, and in that moment you have the power to change your life, change yourself, the real you inside you. When I have those kind of moments, I always drink some kratom tea to chill my nervous system, and turn my view to my soul, and start talking with myself. I’m a psychologist with master grade, so think about it. You can check about history of kratom if you are interested in this aswell, it chills your body better than anything.

AustinThomson - 25 November 2020 03:46 AM

Coping with depression.. mate.. you are the first guy that I met with a normal perspective for depression.. everyone tries to run from it, cure it, fight it, and you are the first one that I see that asks of COPING with it. First of all, depression is a state of your soul, the real feelings without social masks, and in that moment you have the power to change your life, change yourself, the real you inside you. When I have those kind of moments, I always drink some kratom tea to chill my nervous system, and turn my view to my soul, and start talking with myself. I’m a psychologist with master grade, so think about it. You can check about history of kratom if you are interested in this aswell, it chills your body better than anything.

my mother uses kratom aswell, and she seems very happy with that lol thought i never used it, but i will, ty for info