Time to remove Rocket League from the website?

We specifically highlight it in the “for gamers” section

If you didn’t know, Psyonix (now part of Epic) stops supporting Linux.

I played for 370 hours, all on Solus, but no more

Well that i sad that they do not support Rocket League.

Noo, don’t delete Rocket League it is a really good game that I love to play. It has just become free to play few days ago and since then I have been playing it non stop. It is so fun when you play against people who can’t stand losing. I love to see them rage quitting, it is my favorite thing to do. I was playing it on playstation before on steam and now I play it on Epic. I have sold my account and all of my good rocket league items on RL trading. It is much more fun to play on Epic because there are a lot of new players now.

IanJohnston - 28 September 2020 05:32 PM

Noo, don’t delete Rocket League it is a really good game that I love to play. It has just become free to play few days ago and since then I have been playing it non stop. It is so fun when you play against people who can’t stand losing. I love to see them rage quitting, it is my favorite thing to do. I was playing it on playstation before on steam and now I play it on Epic. I have sold my account and all of my good rocket league items on RL trading. It is much more fun to play on Epic because there are a lot of new players now.

Wow, for free on Epic? That is awesome.

Hi friends, that’s really informative post you have shared here. I found it really impressive and I appreciate you for this. Well, I’ll share it with my friends.

Thanks, its very interesting to. be here now

Hey Rocket League is a very great game and its now free so a lot of new people are playing this. I dont know why you want to remove this site from this forum smile btw any1 is playing csgo right now? add me on steam: Matthew2444156 KOX

i have some csgo skins for sell!