The BIG taboo…. Breastfeeding (and ISO other infant tips)

Hi, everybody. I’m due to give birth to baby # 3 in April. We are in the early stages of planning our next WDW trip for either late fall or early winter. This will bring baby #3 to about 6-7 months. Hopefully, if all goes well, I will still exclusively breastfeed at this point. I’ve never been to WDW with an infant (the youngest I’ve dealt with was 18 months old, with a sippy Cup and mostly potty trained)

Other than the obvious baby care stations, are there any decent relatively quiet places that other moms have experienced that work well for feeding babies? Preferably the ones that are closer to the big rides, so I can feed while hubby entertains the two big ones.

I know this can easily turn into a taboo and divisive conversation, but I’m not looking for debate or legal facts, just suggestions from experienced parents. Thank you in advance

Also, feel free to add your best travel tips for kids. We will fly. I’ll use ergo and bring a sling and a reclining stroller with an umbrella. Thank you moms and dads!

thanks for suggestion

Everywhere you can find a secluded place to feed, but please do not do it directly on the carousels! A woman can’t control when a child starts screaming and becomes hungry… It’s terrible that there are people who think that feeding their child is disgusting. Of course, I’m not saying that you need to show your Breasts to everyone, but I don’t think that’s how she behaved. There is artificial nutrition, but many parents are against this method. There are many brands that manage to add a lot of chemicals ... but, fortunately, there are also conscientious companies that think about children. For example, 15 hole goat stage 1 organic baby milk formula, which includes only natural ingredients, really helped me during the feeding period.

IanJohnston - 21 September 2020 08:36 AM

Everywhere you can find a secluded place to feed, but please do not do it directly on the carousels! A woman can’t control when a child starts screaming and becomes hungry… It’s terrible that there are people who think that feeding their child is disgusting. Of course, I’m not saying that you need to show your Breasts to everyone, but I don’t think that’s how she behaved. There is artificial nutrition, but many parents are against this method. There are many brands that manage to add a lot of chemicals ... but, fortunately, there are also conscientious companies that think about children. For example, 15 hole goat stage 1 organic baby milk formula, which includes only natural ingredients, really helped me during the feeding period.

good formula.