Stocks trading

Forex or stocks?
What’s better?

I recently read an article about stocks
“Republican senator Richard Burr faced demands to resign on Friday after it was reported that he sold off millions of dollars’ worth of stocks just before the market dropped amid fears of the coronavirus pandemic.

It was reported that most of the sales took place on 13 February. Two weeks later, on 27 February, Burr made a speech in Washington in which he predicted dire consequences from the coronavirus, including school closures and cutbacks in company travel.

Three other senators known to have sold off substantial holdings just before the market dropped were Kelly Loeffler of Georgia, whose husband is chairman of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), Democrat Dianne Feinstein, of California, and Republican Jim Inhofe, of Oklahoma.

I heard about it, but I do not know if this is true. I believe that this is an extremely low deed and these people do not deserve to be senators because they are ready to sell their country’s shares for a few bucks in the event of a state of emergency and run away like rats from a sinking ship. This is a very mean act. However, I am very positive about trading. I used to think that trading was invented in order to take money from naive people, but after my father started making real money on it, I decided to try it. I started looking for reliable trading platforms and I came across https://www.investous.com/. Reviews about this platform were awesome and I started working. After a couple of weeks I began to make a profit and I was very happy. So trading is a great business!