best backpacks for hiking

Whether you are heading to the mountains for a quick hike or for weeks at a time, you need to make sure you have the right gear.I’ve been hiking for nearly ten years and have tried out over a dozen awesome hiking packs… This is why I wrote this article on the best backpacks for hiking and adventuring to help you find your soul-pack.

Trekking is one of my favorite past-times when travelling. To me, getting out of the city and into the woods or mountains is crucial. It helps reset my batteries and feel connected to nature. Plus, it’s free! As a broke backpacker, I spend a lot of my time camping out and hiking in the mountains.

alexanderdebrahan - 12 November 2019 09:18 PM

Trekking is one of my favorite past-times when travelling. To me, getting out of the city and into the woods or mountains is crucial. It helps reset my batteries and feel connected to nature. Plus, it’s free! As a broke backpacker, I spend a lot of my time camping out and hiking in the mountains.

The most important factor when choosing a hiking backpack is to pick something that is comfortable.If you are carrying a heavy load in your pack you will definitely 100% need a hip belt so that you can take the majority of the weight onto your hips rather than having it hanging off your shoulders and straining your back.

I’ve carried 20kg over eighteen days for hundreds of kilometers relatively comfortably as I had picked a backpacking backpack with a really well designed, well padded, back and hip belt. In my opinion, the most comfortable hiking pack is going to have a ventilated back, a thick and comfortable hip-belt and the ability to adjust in several places.

danielhowell - 12 November 2019 09:19 PM

I’ve carried 20kg over eighteen days for hundreds of kilometers relatively comfortably as I had picked a backpacking backpack with a really well designed, well padded, back and hip belt. In my opinion, the most comfortable hiking pack is going to have a ventilated back, a thick and comfortable hip-belt and the ability to adjust in several places.

Quality hiking backpacks are not cheap and whilst there are some good value options on the market, it’s best to think of this purchase as an investment. I recommend spending a bit more so that you can buy a hiking backpack with a lifetime guarantee – that way you can be sure it will last forever!

In my opinion, it’s worth spending the extra money and choosing an Osprey hiking pack as that way your backpack will be covered by Osprey’s almighty guarantee – meaning they will repair or replace it, no matter what happens. However, note that there are some exceptions to the All-Mighty Guarantee. They will not fix airline damage, accidental damage, hard use, wear & tear or damp related damage. Still, it’s a lot better than most guarantees on the market.

A great bag, exactly as described in the description. Pay close attention when ordering this bag as there are three different sizes available (s, m, l), depending on your torso size. I was looking for this large and having some trouble locating one, but was finally able to. A wonderfully designed bag and holds your load in a way that makes it feel weightless on your shoulders. Would highly recommend this bag to anybody looking to make an extended trip into the mountains, while being able to take everything that you will need for that extended trip. It also came with a built in rain fly that was built into the top compartment, which was a nice extra. Shipping was fast and easy! Check this link right here now http://www.geekwrapped.com/outdoors/best-backpacks-for-hiking