The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

I designed a Skateboard T-Shirt For Hardcore Skateboarders

What do you guys think of the design?

It looks stunning and really original, I must admit. I like such T-shirts with trendy pictures. But my favourite hero is the Hulk. Have you ever seen shirts with such an image? Honestly, it’s rather difficult for me to find such T-shirts. My friend recommended me one interesting site where you can order many accessories and details of the garment, even a lot of patriotic shirts with different designs and pictures displayed on them. Despite variety of choice, I still haven’t found a T-shirt I am dreaming about… I hope I will gain my aim sooner or later.

The T-shirts looks wonderful

WOW! You are a talented guy. The T-shirt looks amazing, and you did a great job, my friend. I also produce custom T-shirts, but I am not that talented like you. By the way, I started a business providing costume T-shirts, but what about you, have you ever thought to start a business in this area? I am sure that it could be a good business for you, as I see you are a talented guy. When I started providing custom T-shirts, I had no clue how to make them, but thankfully I stumbled on this site https://www.stahls.com/heat-press-machines and found out where to buy all the necessary materials and equipment, but also found how to produce custom T-shirts.