The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Random Rants: The Brandon Biebel Interview

Random Rants: The Brandon Biebel Interview

“Random Rants” is a series of random phone conversations Ballin’ On A Budget’s founder William L Stolk has had with people who inspire him and push boundaries in their chosen vocation on a daily basis.
In this series, we aim to not only tell the stories of people we admire but to also inspire you the listener to live your own story.
In episode one, Willy talks to Pro skateboarder Brandon Biebel, Brandon has been holding it down consistently since he came on the scene. He’s been around for years and is still pretty much the same dude he’s always been full of energy and good vibes. Brandon is an amazing skater with a unique personality who is always pushing himself and having a lot of fun on your board. The Sacramento King tells us his story and life philosophy.

“Please take note this is my 1st ever podcast so there are a few umms and ahhs in this interview but I aim as time goes on to improve my on-mic persona.”