The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Working A Summer 2018

Hey, Just came here for some second opinions really.

I’am 23 and am just coming out of an apprenticeship basically quitting my job and having a break from being a mechanic for now. I’am looking at flying over to Canada in the next month or so if that maybe even 2/3 weeks. I have got my holiday working visa ready to go and am just working out on the best time to go to snatch up any form of job once i land weather its housekeeping or retail. looking at some of the resorts with staff accom would be ideal. long story short would early april be too early to find a job for the summer? im finding it hard to get info on the best time to start applying but looks like May might be a good time to start applying? Thanks.

Welcome to BW, @helprequired!

Talking specifically about Whistler, most season winter staff finish up around the end of April, so it’s not a bad time to turn up, in my opinion. Getting a job shouldn’t be too hard; finding accommodation is the main challenge in Whistler, and with some seasonal staff leaving, you might find some accommodation freeing up. Whistler would be the most challenging place to get sorted but it’s an incredible town… well worth it if you can make it work. Maybe give it a try and if not move on to another resort? Make sure you have some cash to get you through at least a few weeks.

Many people also love to travel to different places where they can relax and enjoy the holiday in a good way.I have checked that most of the students want to get the writing service which provides them written work so they can also travel. I have tried to check the youressayreviews options which provide the Edubirdie review option to get the review of written work.

In this summer I really want to get a xxxtentacion shirts to overcome in this summer.

In this summer I really want to get xxxtentacion merch hoodie to pass out this summer