The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

noobs stack in front of jumps why?

why do noob aslways stack infront of behind a jump or somthing fun so u cant hit it. its soo annoying

i prefer that to a boarder sitting down taking a break in front of or in the landing of a hit. Even worse are skiers!
If someone has stacked it, it’s not like they’ve done it on purpose

Gamblor - 26 June 2011 06:28 AM

Even worse are skiers!

Even worse are “#1 skier dads” who think it’s perfectly fine to let their precocious kids ski slowly through a hit/jump line/whatever, barely rolling over it/them and taking forever - and selfishly cutting in front of everybody who’s been waiting their turn.

yeah, or skier moms!
a couple days this year we had skier families skiing snowplow all over the park. they were so dangerous! stopping on the lip, or standing in the landing, crossing lines - just a nightmare.

Or those kids that ride scooters in the pipe!!!!!  rolleyes

Do the ski patrol/resort staff ever get in there and tell people if they are being douche’s?

yeah its a nightmare and it happens all the time, weekends are the worst but i havnt had any this season so far haha i guess i have been lucky!

No offence guys but I was one of those noobs today. Starting to learn the terrain parks and had a few falls. Not intentional at all, just learning. I moved straight away.

blizzard_22 - 26 June 2011 09:19 AM

No offence guys but I was one of those noobs today. . .

. . . I moved straight away.

Nah mate, you’re good - you may be a “noob”, but you’re not “one of those noobs”. Everyone stacks, but “those noobs” just don’t get the urgency with moving out of the way ASAP.

blizzard your doing a full season at perisher?? i swear i have seen you around on front valley!!

I wish Rick, I was there opening weekend for 3 nights that’s it so far

yeah looking at your avatar i can remember you from opening weekend, that weekend was soo good!

everyone was a noob once

ever thought of waiting for them to clear before ya drop??

seriously they have as much right to the park as you do

i’m a noob, i don’t stack in big parks, cause i don’t go beyond my abilities, usually riding beginner/inter parks

but it is early season and they aren’t made yet

but i farking hate it when people drop while others are riding/clearing the field

i do get pissed at the mums/dads pushing the queue - as i’m usually riding baby parks

just wait be cool

peace love & mung beans

Gotta love those mung beans!!!!!  shaka

Gamblor - 26 June 2011 06:28 AM

i prefer that to a boarder sitting down taking a break in front of or in the landing of a hit. Even worse are skiers!
If someone has stacked it, it’s not like they’ve done it on purpose

Unfortunately 99% of the time it will be a group of skiers having a breather right near a hit!!!!!

Gotta love the shoulder to shoulder cat track groups as well!!!!!!  angry

Kill them all…..........................................................