The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Niseko scavenger hunt booklet

Hey everyone!

For a group trip with some friends to Niseko in January this year, I decided to spice things up for the crew by designing a ‘Niseko scavenger hunt hand book’ for each member of our party to take along, filled with about 100 items to try and tick off along our journey.

The idea was to give our trip a little competitive incentive to get around to as many places as possible and try a few new things that we had talked about for a while but never got to.

The goal is simple, try and tick as many things off as possible and who gets the most, wins.

Items on the list include some basic snowboard tricks and challenges like “Hike the peak” (for intermediate riders like myself and my crew), village & sightseeing stuff like “Challenge strangers to a game of doubles pool or darts at Tamashii” and drinking and eating challenges like “learn how to make okonomiyaki at Kabuki”.

The booklet also contains pages where you can stick polaroids - we had an instax mini polaroid camera, and taking some shots along the way was another great way to make a memento of the trip with our friends.

After doing the smallest professional print run that I could prior to our trip, (these books look awesome!) I still have 20 of the books leftover and am selling them for $10 each in case anyoen wants to give it a go! If anyone is interested in getting some for an upcoming trip, just send me a private message and I can sort you out!

Here are some photos of the books smile

Cheers,

Ben.