The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW Photography Contest - SoHe 2011

SnoPics - 13 October 2011 11:57 AM

Two feet and a heart-beat, Spring riding means footprints up, sweet lines down. By - Darren Teasdale @ SnoPics, Not in a resort, 2011

Harley, Sunny side Spring slide on the Skull Candy feature at Perisher, 2011, By - Darren Teasdale @ SnoPics

Both of these are awesome!!!

Nic Barkle on the Skull Candy feature at Perisher, 2011, By - Darren Teasdale @ SnoPics

Nicko stalling in the face of a storm, Siesta Villa jib sesh, 2011, By - Darren Teasdale @ SnoPics

shaka

Cheers to everyone, I’ve had a great season and hopefully you have enjoyed my pics.
If anyone is in Jindy, I’ll be up Charlotte Pass way building things to fall off for the next couple of weeks, so get in touch for a late season shred.  ollie

Followed by lawn bowls   billy

Careful with those lawnbowls - its officially the most deadly sport in the world (highest mortality rate) raspberry

UPDATE:

We will be announcing all the winners, no later than Friday, November 4th. There were obviously a lot of photos to go through and we have to wait for the judges to review them all. Thank you for your patience.

Spring riding out the back of the resorts. Sunny days, fun features and very tasty beers and the end of the day.

Rider - Louie hitting up a couple of features we built with what snow remains. Hopefully get back up this week for another slide.

All images by Darren Teasdale @ SnoPics, October 2011
Ps. I know the comps over, these aren’t meant to be entries…I’m just happy to share some more shots from my season…which unfortunately ends in about 1 week   confused

WINNER: LANDSCAPE PHOTO OF THE SEASON

Hotham at Dusk’ has been voted the ‘Landscape Photo of the Season’ by our judges. Congratulations bish!

Some comments from our judges:

“Great shot.”

“The resort should buy this shot for PR use.”

“Makes me want to go there.”

“Beautiful landscape photo”

Winners of the other categories will be announced in the coming days.

Please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prizes.

The winning photo:

Stoked! Thanks Boardworld! Good luck to all who entered this year for the other categories.

Grats bish! That shot is fantastic and a very deserving winner!!!

shaka

Congrats Bish - that’s a great shot!

Gratz man. That is a really nice pic smile

congrats champ

Well deserved bish!!!!!

That shot was always gonna be a winner!!!!!

Congratz! some beautiful shots smile

Top stuff Bish!  Congrats.