The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mark thread as unmarked?

Just thowing an idea out there. Is there a way we can put an option in to mark a thread as unread after reading it? It may be obsolete with the subcribe to this thread button, but that is where I would like to have have it. Sometimes I read a thread but not properly or all of it and want to come back to it and might forget. If i can mark as unread it will pop up when I view new posts the next time. And I dont have to subscribe to the thread which will notify every time there is an update.
Not sure if ya can do it, but I do like the option when on other forum sites.
smile

Cheers K2, we’ll look into it. Over the next 12 months we’re looking to completely upgrade the website and there will be a specific focus on improving functionality on the forums. Might be a while before you see any changes but it’s certainly on the agenda.

Excellent, cheers mate!

I like the idea K2!!!!! I have done the same many times myself!!!!

I am having a problem that when I log on lately it is saying 90% of the threads I have read even though they are new.  I will try to check my settings again but didnt notice anything that would fix it.