The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

VAMPIRE Vs ZOMBIE

Poll: see opening post.
Total Votes: 12
VAMPIRE
ZOMBIE
Human
Cow
Vampire cow
Zombie cow

please try to avoid knee jerk thinking on this one.

IF YOU WERE BECOMING UNDEAD BUT YOU DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TYPE OF UNDEAD, WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE UNDEAD AS A VAMPIRE OR ZOMBIE?

If you think the question obvious i’d be interested to hear your reasoning, indeed if you think the question non obvious then i’d like to hear it even more.

I wanna be a Zombie Cow!!!!!

I don’t really have a good argument as to why!!!!! But I just wanna be one!!!!!

Mooo oooo oooo!!!!!! MOOOOOO OOOOO OOOOO!!!!!

Knee Jerk Reaction again???? Or just a Jerk Reaction????  confused

Can I change my vote now????

One would conclude that vampire cows are rampant as they are the main food source of vampire bats.

Mizu Kuma - 20 May 2011 11:05 AM

Can I change my vote now????

Did you vote zombie?
I’ll see if deleting that vote will give you an additional choice,

Yep!!!!

Where the hell did you find a picture of a vampire cow??

I think I would rather be the vampire version of anything. Though I will say the zombie cow looks sweet.
They are bad ass, immortal, and if I scored human then in a couple of hundred years snowboarding I might be able to say “HA Shaun White, I own you in the pipe and Torstein triple corks are so yesterday, I’m all about quad corks now… and I never get a tan these days anyway raspberry so vampire up!

There is only one winner: Vampire Cow!

That’s possibly the coolest thing I have every heard of! Moooooooooooo!  evil

I don’t even know why I’d pick that. Well, vampire beats zombie - who would want to be the brainless walking undead, just waiting for a zombie killer to come by and slaughter me? I’ve seen Resident Evil, I know how it is! You have no special powers, you’re not good looking like all the vampires on TV, you don’t have a cool vampire crib, and all you want to eat is brains.

As for vampire cow over vampire human - I don’t know why I haven’t gone for vampire human here. I went human over cow, so why not the same here? Cool factor weighs in - no one is going to suspect a vampire cow, you have the opportunity to create a gang of vampire cows, living by your own rules, and definitely not ending up as a Maccas burger!

Andy Aitken - 20 May 2011 05:06 PM

Where the hell did you find a picture of a vampire cow??

On the internet rolleyes

Mizu Kuma - 20 May 2011 10:52 AM

I wanna be a Zombie Cow!!!!!

I don’t really have a good argument as to why!!!!! But I just wanna be one!!!!!

Fixed your vote Mizu

Vampire, then I could almost still live a normal life with super human strengths and beat up any sparkly douches like Edward Cullen!

I assume from the poll that all options exist.  It’s clearly quite a frightening world so it seems you have to be at the top of the foot chain, vampire or vampire cow on the one hand, or try and live the best you can and hope for a quick end which I think would mean cow.  Hmmmm tricky.

Oh I almost forgot, very amusing spaz, I like what you’ve done there!

Aidy - 22 May 2011 09:31 PM

I assume from the poll that all options exist.  It’s clearly quite a frightening world so it seems you have to be at the top of the foot chain, vampire or vampire cow on the one hand, or try and live the best you can and hope for a quick end which I think would mean cow.  Hmmmm tricky.

Oh I almost forgot, very amusing spaz, I like what you’ve done there!

foot chain ey? LOL