The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Coffee Appreciation Thread

I have a coffee every morning without fail.

Vittoria in a plunger. Black, one or two sugars depending how I feel.

Oh frangelico is horrible unless you have it as a ‘pancake’ (lick-sip-suck)

Sugar-frangelico shot-lemon

Frangellico on the rocks with a wedge oo lime - My Fav.

Being a hazelnut liquor I figure it will work in coffee.

Goes awesome with fresh espresso coffe. Just had some for desert. Double shot it espresso and double shot of frangellico over vanilla ice cream

My friends absolutely love the wild brumby butterscotch schnapps on ice cream… I wonder if Kahlua would be good on ice cream!!!

We have a cafe at work that is terrible and burn their coffee. I have asked for a double shot of vanilla in it and you still can’t taste it over the burnt coffee :-( fail

I just take the little packet things you buy from the shops, they are the goods! Caramel, vanilla and Irish creme are the bomb!

Whats the deal with plunger coffee? Is it that much better?
Thinking of taking *cough* the plunge *cough cough* (haha, sorry for the terrible pun) and getting a nice plunger set etc…

Regular ol’ Mocchona instant just doesn’t hit the spot anymore…

Plunger’s are good but percolators make better coffee in my opinion and are just as easy!

deanobruce - 20 May 2011 06:22 AM

im going to buy my girl a coffee machine for her bday in sept…but got no idea on good brands!?

what you kids got?

Same as Mizu we also have a sunbeam. We have had a couple and the sunbeams are great. It’s full manual too.

Haven’t tried pods. I’m sure they are good but can’t see them beating a properly made fresh coffee

Yeah, like max says, percolated win hands down over a plunged!!!!

The manual Sunbeam will be good for people who love to tinker, but they reckon that the Nespresso Pods are the best Lazy Mans way goin atm!!!!

Yeh agreed on your point bout the manuals. I think I like the process of making the coffee as much as my coffee

Yeah, always taste that satisfaction of makin it yaself!!!!

Whether its a coffee a home brew or a killer feed!!!!!  cool smile

How do I like my coffee, dark strong and full of justice LOL

That’s awesome! I love coffee art!