The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!!!!!

Just incase ya had somethin planned for tomorrow!!!!! ~ JUDGEMENT DAY 21/5/2011 ~

im just waiting for all the religious nutbags to run around screaming “THE END IS NIGH” and have a massive gathering in a forrest or something then watch them come crawling home under the weight of realisation that they have been living their lives under a massive lie and are stupid for believing such proposterous lies fed by a kiddy fiddling society that are just there to control the masses.

good work guys!

Yeah, I wanna see them interview all of the “Believers” on the 22nd!!!!!  LOL

im going to go around and find rich ones, then ask them to sign over their houses/cars/boats/chalets in the snow to me, i dont think they will have a problem as, if they say the world will end the next day and “i wont have time to enjoy it”

suckers….

Here is some survival tips in case of a zombie apocalypse: http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp haha

Does this mean I don’t have to worry about chucking a sickie if there is swell on Monday?

According to the Christian Surfers Association the swell should be 230 ft on the Monday!!!!!  smirk

But they will all miss out as they would have already ascended to heaven?!?

LOL Oh Bad Luck!!!!!

This is the 12th date they have predicted rapture

Has anyone noticed anythin yet????

It’s been the nicest weather for a doomsday that I have ever seen!!!!!

Tell me about it, beautiful day!!!

I just had a look outside, we have an amazing view to the west and I can see it coming !!!!!!!!!!  big surprise

WE ARE ALL FUC

Azz - 21 May 2011 07:51 AM

I just had a look outside, we have an amazing view to the west and I can see it coming !!!!!!!!!!  big surprise

WE ARE ALL FUC

Looks like this will be my last post!!!!!

No wait, theres time for one more

Maybe this one then!!!!!

Lower case dude!!!!! Lower case!!!!!!