The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest - Big Undie and Skullcandy prize pack!

Banger - 08 July 2009 11:06 PM

thanks…..i made it myself with some clag paste, safety scissors, sticky tape, pipe cleaners and an old cornflakes box!

Thats one massive cornflakes box.
Dont think we eat the same cornflakes raspberry

maybe a totally different sport but i have to bide time until i go back up to the snow

this is my fathers old 70’s racer that im trying to make into a fixed gear

thanks for the sticker the burton one blends perfectly with the colour of my bike

ill get more creative with your stickers and take some snaps

peace

is there an easy way to post the photos?
i’m a bit internet forum illiterate!!!!

just got to http://www.imageshak.com or something like that maybe google image shack and then upload your photo there you dont have to register or anything then once its done up the top it will say direct link to image grab that and then go back to the forums and click the little [ img ] thing and put that link in the middle and your set tiger
peace

Thanks for the stickers! arrived yesterday. Will be getting them out and about ASAP smile

Hey just a question are we allowed to photoshop the stickers into a photo we have taken

snox - 16 July 2009 05:34 AM

Hey just a question are we allowed to photoshop the stickers into a photo we have taken

I think the idea behind it is to get the site out there, so people will see the stickers around the place and come to the website.
So photoshoping a sticker onto an existing photo and posting it here doesnt really help them out at all in that sense.

Ok was just checking thanks for the reply…. Now where to put one….

thanks for the stickers.
some are really nice.
I’ll make sure i get out there and take some pics.
I have some wonderful ideas wink

I’ll try to resize the photo

The return of bumper stickers :D

A train sticker BEFORE

AFTER

Great shots everyone! Haha I love the last one.

Sorry, just to clarify the rules…

The contest is only for the Boardworld stickers. The extra ones were throw in for you, just for the fun of it.

Photoshopped images are not entered into the contest.

My advice to everyone… get creative! cool smile

sorii to hijack thread.. but.. would anyone put a boardworld sticker on their car? like a real car sticker? maybe you could advertise by making a sticker friendly for the car?