The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest - Big Undie and Skullcandy prize pack!

tmntnancy - 01 September 2009 01:00 AM

Funnily enough that is actually the lodge we stayed in and I also stayed in that room last year, it is definitely one of the best places to stay in terms of location.

Haha no way! - when were you up there last year? we were there the last week of July - I gather you are a BMW member then?

bangabain - 03 September 2009 10:23 PM

Funnily enough that is actually the lodge we stayed in and I also stayed in that room last year, it is definitely one of the best places to stay in terms of location.

Haha no way! - when were you up there last year? we were there the last week of July - I gather you are a BMW member then?

The last week of august, we aren’t members but friends are so I’ve stayed there every year for the last 8 years or so

rider26 - 03 September 2009 09:17 PM

The vote has started. You can vote here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/430/

Good luck! smile

vote for me:) strawberrygeorge

tmntnancy - 03 September 2009 11:58 PM
bangabain - 03 September 2009 10:23 PM

The last week of august, we aren’t members but friends are so I’ve stayed there every year for the last 8 years or so

Oh cool, yeah we are good friends with the lodge manager, and it finally fit in with our Uni schedule last year, so we managed to make it up :D

On the topic of the sticker contest however, I’m fairly well shattered over the early voting so far…:) But that’s just me being a selfish knob smile So if there’s any other Adelaide folk out there (hmmm…clutching at straws methinks…:)) you could vote for Pulteney St. Construction site (still there haha), or vote for the other entries that would actually capture snowboarders not Adelaide businessmen raspberry

It’s your call wink Just a reminder though…

Pfft vote my toilet shot. Imagine the satisfaction of looking straight at a boardworld sticker as you take a slash wink

golfpunklegend - 05 September 2009 01:53 AM

Pfft vote my toilet shot. Imagine the satisfaction of looking straight at a boardworld sticker as you take a slash wink

mine is awesome here have a look vote for me

Grr…. So gutterd I missed out on this comp.
Going to Switzerland for their season would have got some mean pics.
Some choice photo’s though!!!
Good work wink

hey strawberrygeorge i actually saw that the other day, wondered who it was haha.. you ride on cardies, tc or snowpark for the season? or just wanaka holiday?